Monday 1 October 2012

Lemon curd





You're going along peacefully, making plans, when all of a sudden everything changes.  Life has changed for me yet again - it has been unexpected and unwelcome, but I have to keep on going. 


It will be the end of an era in many ways so I'll be putting this blog into mothballs for a while.  I won't delete it because it seems there is some useful information here that people consistently visit, but when I come back it will be different I think.  I will be different.

If life throws you lemons, you can always make lemon curd.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, and I just found you! (Your newest follower.)
    Whatever has come upon you so unexpectedly, I hope that everything works out for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still want you!
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, as you can see, the mothballs didn't last long, but thank you all for your kind wishes. They mean a lot at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully you are still around, glad to see... and yes lemon curd is a good way of making something of those lemons life likes to throw at you.. haven't had the best of years myself, but now it is up to me and me alone so will be making lemon curd until the lemons stop xx

    ReplyDelete

Forethoughts, afterthoughts, any thoughts. Tell me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin